Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

+3
Taisaki
Dustfinger
ray
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  ray Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Kiyumi gave a small laugh. "Please Pipi, don't give me that lady stuff, seeing how I never really act much of a lady. Besides, I'm fine with just tea...' she said, taking out three cups, it would have been two, but she didn't know if Tsume wanted any yet. She took two plates out as well. She was stubborn and wouldn't let Piripiri go with little or no food that she cooked for him, and same went with tsume, and other guests.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

A mischievous grin had replaced Piripiri's smile and there was a certain sparkle in his eyes. "Well, I would never have guessed that aren't a lady. You're beautiful enough. I don't care if you don't act the typical part, you're a lady to me and a gentleman never eats before a lady." After shooting a wink Kiki, he laughed at himself. She was going to eat something, even if it meant he would go hungry. He didn't really believe that she wasn't hungry.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Kiyumi shook her head, the food still had a little more cooking to do. She looked at Piripiri. "Well then Pipi, there is one thing you should know abut the lady of this house. Guests will eat before the lady her self." She said. The kettle started to whistle and she poured out tea for her and Piripiri first. She handed him a cup. "And besides, I'm not hungry..." True she was a little hungry, but she could pass as long as she had tea.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm

The sparkle was still in Piripiri's eyes, "Well this gentleman does not eat until the lady has begun to eat. You're not going to convince me to eat it when you don't have food." He took the tea and took a sip of it. "Man that's good, thanks." The tea warmed his cool body. "Better make sure the wasps don't smell this. They'll want to get all over it." Sometimes it was so weird to think how they lived inside him.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Kiyumi sighed, not smiling and more. She shook her head. "I refuse to eat while I have two guests in this house, on in which has challenge my cooking skills, and the other who is a friend and a challenger of my spice skills." Kiyumi dished out the food. And glared at him handing him a plate. "Now take the plate and go sit in the living room. Don't make me shove it down your throat."
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Piripiri frowned, "How about this, we'll split it? That way I'll get to try your food, which I'm sure will be delicious, and I won't have to watch you go without food." He took another sip of the tea. Kiki didn't seem particularly happy about him...he was just being polite. It hurt a lot more than he expected.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Kiyumi sighed. Two stubborn people where in the kitchen. If Titao was here, he would have bite both of them for being to stubborn. Kiyumi set Pipi's plate down, took the serving speed she used, and took a small scoop from each Tsume's and Piripiri's plates. She looked at Pipi again, picked up his plate, and handed it to him. "Happy?" she asked.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Piripiri grinned at Kiki, "Why yes, madame. That is satisfactory. Now, where shall we eat this fine meal?" he asked, bowing to her. He held the door open so she could walk out. Piripiri had all but forgotten about his past troubles and even the recent event with the scorpion. It probably wasn't a good thing that he had already forgotten, but at least he was happy. Kiki seemed to do wonders for him; she seemed magical.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Kiyumi smiled, taking her plate and her cup (which balanced on the plate) and she walked out to her bedroom/living room. "Where else? There isn't any where to sit...." She said. She looked over at tsume. "Your foods in the kitchen.." She said. Kiki walked over to her bed, sitting on the ground next to it so that her back was against the bed. She looked at Pipi, smiling. Why did he make her smile so much? She to had forgotten about the fight and her plan in leaving the Leaf.....
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am

Piripiri took his plate too and followed Kiki to where she sat. He sat down next to her. He hadn't felt like carrying his cup so a moment later a mass of wasps flew over to him and set his cup down next to him. He waited for Kiki to begin eating. "Well it sure smells delicious. It probably tastes even better! The tea is wonderful too! How spicy did you make it?" He took a sip of his tea.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 am

The smell of food filled Tsume's nose as he rushed to get his plate. He had over heard Piripiri's conversation/argument with Kiyumi about the food. So he sat back on the window sill not wanting to disturb them. Heh Piripiri got himself someone nice. Tsume thought to himself. He then glared at the sky with a growing suspicion. Why can't I shake this feeling that something horrible is going to happen soon? He didn't want to tell the pair about this because he already knew what would happen if he ruined the moment for them.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

Kiyumi watched as Tsume ran to get his plate, shaking her head. Boys, it seemed they where almost always hungry. She looked at Pipi and smiled before looking down at her food and taking a bite. She blinked and chewed and looked at pip. "Apparently to spicy for me... about... three cups. I didn't know what you and Tsume where used to, so i did half a cup for each of you. I could only handle a cup..." She reached for her tea, wanting to drink some thing. Thought the tea was hot, it did help subdue the spiciness.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Taisaki Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Has he was finishing his food ninja dog appeared in a cloud of smoke in front of Tsume. "Oh hey Kibashi what do you need." The dog said nothing and just handed him a note then disappeared. Tsume read the note and the expression on his face went from carefree to serious. "Sorry guys I have to leave, urgent mission from the Hokage. I know you guys won't mind seeing as you never wanted me around in the first place. So see ya." Tsume said as he disappeared out the window toward the sound village.
Taisaki
Taisaki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Now that Kiki had started eating, Piripiri could too. He started to eat, the spicyness having no effect on him, but it was otherwise delicious. He was soon finished. He said nothing when Tsume left. "Well that takes care of him. The food was delicious, but don't worry about cranking up the spices. Thanks a lot for the meal." He wondered they ought to do now. "So...what next?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Kiyumi looked at Pipi and shook her head. "You challenged me to make it spicy for you, and I did try. but i failed, it appears." she smiled. She ignored Tsume, happy he was gone.. though she wondered what the mission was... She finished her food and sipped her tea and shrugged. How was she to know what to do? She never really interacted with people much.... What should they do? "I.. don't know..."
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Piripiri laughed as Kiki spoke of her failure, "Well at least it wasn't too spicy. That would have been bad for the both of us; I would have lost the challenge and wouldn't have been able to eat it, which would mean that your delicious food would go to waste. As for what we should, I don't know either. You said you weren't liked in the town?" It could be a bit of a nuisance if they weren't able to go anywhere, but Kiki's company was good enough.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am

Kiki grinned at him. Kiyumi enjoyed cooking, but she enjoyed it more when she was cooking for some one else. "I would still eat it, even if it means having a cold glass of water in a big cup near me." She took his plate and stood up walking over to the kitchen to wash them. She flinched as he brought up her problem with the village. "Yea..... they wont go near me any more.." there where a few who had tried to befriend her before the rumors got out. She let out a sigh and stared at the water.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 am

Piripiri immediately regretted bringing the topic up. "Sorry for bringing that up. So, did you have any plans before we were thrown together? Anything you had been thinking about doing?" He was desperately trying to find something they could do, but he was having a very difficult time thinking of anything that was actually worth doing. He hadn't really been doing anything either which didn't help matter.

(We need to think of something interesting for them to do.)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

The wolf was still staring at her but she didn't mind she always got odd looks but rarely from animals looking to the wolf for a moment she tried to focus back on the flower but found it very hard why so was this animal different from most she had encountered it almost seemed like it could understand her but she doubted it. Looking at it once more she patted the flower and more sprung up form the ground and instantly bloomed a sweet smell was in the air like the one that usually followed her around. She spoke low enough for the wolf to hear "Shouldn't you be back with your friends and not with someone like me?" Normally everyone stayed away from her so she had grown to do the same and rarely spoke too.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

A girl kneeled down on the ground and quickly dug a small hole. She placed a tiny round object in the center before covering it up, leaving just a piece of string visible. She rummaged in her pockets, looking for something but not managing to find it.

"I told them." She grumbled as she pulled out a broken match. "I told them that I needed more matches but NO! No one trusts you with matches after you blow up a stove and somehow manage to destroy the base. IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" She wailed and in her fit struck the match. It lit on fire and the girl grinned.

"I created fire!" She announced, but no one was around to hear her triumphs. She looked at the quickly dwindling fire and the wick next to her. Grinning, she lit the flammable string.

"It's so pretty." She mused to herself as the wick caught on fire. "But what do I do once the bomb is lit?" Her eyes widened. Bomb?

"CRAP!" She yelped dashing away. Please, please, please don't let it explode!, she prayed. At least until I'm far far away.

The ground began to shake and the girl ran even faster.

The sound of the explosion was deafening but thankfully the flames and burst of energy and chakra couldn't catch the girl.

"I'm a survivor!" The girl screamed, glancing behind her. Her eyes widened as she looked to her front once more.

Thwack!

"Stupid trees and stupid branches...." She growled out.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranyx Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Naiaru was sitting down, taking a break from his wanderings to snack. He petted Ookaminu with a smile on his face. He had a feeling he was getting somewhere. He wasn't positive, but... he just felt he'd find the Leaf village soon. He scratched his head as he snacked on some wild plants he had gathered. He knew what was poisonous and what wasn't. He was chewing contentedly when he heard an explosion. It completely took him by surprise, causing him to choke a little bit before spitting it out. He sighed, closed his eyes and dropped the snacks. He made a series of hand seals and whispered, "Shinjite: Imajin." He visualized a little bluebird, generically sized with strong wings and a full belly. "Release." The bird formed out of the air, and Naiaru patted it on the head before it took wing and took to the skies. Naiaru connected to its eyesight, and sent it to go find the source of the explosion. It found a crater and went down to it, landing and chirping. It began searching for the culprit.

Ranyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Black hair swished in the wind as a girl perched in a tree: laughing histerically. Watching her 'sister' ram into a tree was always so funny. Then again, it was funny if anyone ran into a tree, including herself.

"How'd that feel?" Ayami Shimizu asked her friend from her branch, not bothering to hide her amusement. She had heard everything that Chey had said and laughed to herself, thinking back to the incident she had referred to. Blowing things up was fun!

Last edited by Ayami on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Piripiri jumped up when he heard an explosion. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" He started to run out, but paused, "I'm gonna check that out." Then he dashed out of the house. He ran in the direction that the explosion had come from. Once he reached the crater, he noticed to young woman off in the distance. "What the heck did you do!?" he shouted as he ran to them.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 am

"Fire. Big boom. Kitty go bang." Chey mumbled, slightly out of it from hitting the tree. After a few moments she sat up and looked around. She grinned at Ayami, then winced.

"I'm all good. I didn't know that this village had all these pretty birds and stars. It's very pretty." She replied. "Why are there five of you?"

At the loud shout, Chey jumped and winced.

"Why you gots to shout that loud?" She demanded, from her new spot on a branch next to Ayami.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 am

"I think you hit your head harder than normal, Chey." Ayami snorted. Then a loud shout of someone else joining them made Ayami grip her tree branch harder and protecively . Chey was suddenly on the branch beside her, asking why he had to yell so loud.

The man, or boy, Ayami couldn't really tell, had short spiky hair and black clothing. He wasn't very colorful and Ayami soon began to lose interest. When things didn't keep her attention, her mind wandered. It was a frequent occurance and it was a surprise that it hadn't led to her death, yet.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next