Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

+3
Taisaki
Dustfinger
ray
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Hawky Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

It was going fine even if the fight came her way she didn't care until....a innocent tree that one ninja had been sitting in was cut by the wind who would dare do this to something unable to move or act. It was too much for her standing up she yelled at the one whom had done it her voice taking a very harsh and unforgiving tone "Why'd you hurt this tree you had no reason to hurt it!" Even with them being in a hive there was still a chance and if they had no reply she'd attack without thinking about this again. The flowers by her we're all turning red even if they weren't normally that color.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Have You Heard Of The Rumors Of A Wolf Demon In The Village?....

Post  Dustfinger Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Piripiri was suddenly surrounded by so many people flipping out. I just made a barrier to protect us...why are you all freaking out? Then he noticed that the attacker had protected herself...with wasps. His eyes widened in shock, and it was now his turn to freak out. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL DEAD!!! JUST LEAVE ME BE! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" He yelled, making sure she could hear him, but he did not wait for her reaction. He pulled out his summoning scroll, bit his finger, and pressed it to the scroll; summoning a hive of Japanese Giant Hornets. They were massive, about the size of his thumb, and there was an entire hive. The area became extremely loud from their buzzing.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Furukizu sneered to herself and began making hand signs. She didn't want to believe a single thing her cousin said.

"Wasp Clone Jutsu!" She cried. Within seconds a multitude of copies broke free of the hive surrounding Furukizu. Furukizu broke free of the hive herself but left it standing so it would seem like someone was inside the hive still.

"Why did you do it then?"Three copies of Furukizu shouted, forming hand signs as they did so.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Titao felt the sudden wind, he thought he felt cuts appearing. He ran to Kiyumi, instices taking over. As Piripir made a barrier he growled nudging the summoning wolf scroll. he wanted to fight. He watched the attacker and eyes widen. He looked at Piripiri and the fan girl, shaking his head confused.

Kiyumi flinched at the sudden wind and seeing the wasps. She covered her ears hearing more yelling from both Pipi and the other girls. Her ears where aching still, she wanted to yell back, and she did: "STOP YELLING!!!" she cried to the sky, her breathing quicken. There was a wolf like growling coming from her, taking out her summoning scroll. Which part of the pack should she summon? If she summoned the Blizzard Elite pack, snow would only all in this battle field, then again, it was only four wolves (Titao plus three others), and she had no idea how the wasps would be affected by the snow. But the field was to crowded, summoning the whole pack might not be good..... nor summoning a hundred of them would work ether... This was getting fustrating! Why wouldn't Titao allow her to use her other scroll? She was she she wouldn't lose her mind and would be able to become normal!
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Ayami yelped and fell to the ground as Chey came at her. She was on the ground, again. Her but was sore, again. Why did this always happen to her and why had the tree with Mr. Branch in it been attacked. What had Mr. Tree ever done to the angry girl?

Sighing and rolling to her feet, Ayami launched herself at Asura.

"HI!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!' She called as she tried to glomp.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranyx Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am

Naiaru maintained his fire dome, not wanting to get bothered by wasps. God, of all of nature's creatures, wasps were the ones he LOATHED.

Ranyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Preparing to send Nerium Oeander after one of the clones she looked over to see a dome made of Fire instantly upon seeing it she went to her knees with her arms over her head saying quietly "Fire...Fire...I'm sorry mother I'm sorry father i didn't mean to do it." Nerium Oeander started to bloom around her feet and by the ground in a circle she was too afraid to even move fire was her one huge weakness something that stopped her from moving at all acting or even thinking straight.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Piripiri couldn't believe that he was having to do this; to explain himself to this woman, whose entire family killed, and hope that she would let him go. "Because I have serious problems that I'm trying to work out. Why must it always come back to haunt me!? All those years ago! I was stupid, I was wicked, I was insane." Piripiri was clueless as to what the others around him were doing. All he saw was Furukizu and Kiki.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 pm

"I MISSED YOU TOO!" Asura cried.

Tears started to roll down Furukizu's cheeks. She couldn't believe that Piripiri was apologizing in his own twisted way. That just made everything worse. She wiped the tears away, trying not to breakdown. That would be the worst thing to do right now.

"Don't." She choked out. "Just don't. It's just..." It was too much. This was not the time to have this battle but Furukizu feared it was too late.

"Wi-wi-wind..." She choked out but couldn't finish the jutsu. Her tears were coming too hard. Furukizu swayed on her feet, tears blocking her vision.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered before collapsing on the ground in tears.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Piripiri looked up in astonishment when Furukizu began to cry. It too was to much for him and he also began to cry. "You're sorry? You didn't kill you're entire clan! Your friends, your family, brothers, sisters, mother, father, all dead...because...because me! I can't even apologize because of how inadequate it is. I deserve to die!" Then he took a few steps forward and stretched his arms out to his side. "I deserve to die. Just kill me now! End my worthless existence." He called, looking up at Furukizu, prepared to die.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Furukizu lifted her head to look at Piripiri. Here was her opportunity but she just couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry Keung. I'm just not strong enough yet." She whispered to herself. She had promised that she would stop letting emotions get in her way but she wasn't quite yet there. Besides wasn't letting him suffer with the guilt punishment enough?

Shakily Furukizu got to her feet and looked at Piripiri right in his eyes.

"No. Not yet." She said, voice steadier than expected.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Kiyumi stopped all battle thoughts and watched the scene in front of her. So.. Pipi wasn't the last one in his clan now... And it was clear this girl wanted revenge..

"I deserve to die. Just kill me now! End my worthless existence."

Her brown eyes widen as Piripiri said this and she looked at him, and then at Furukizu. She started to shake. NO! Pipi was her new friend.. He was kind to her, and some might consider it to soon to call him a friend when they just meet today. But who cared? Kiyumi sure didn't. He had helped her, he had fought along with her. That, THAT was what brought them together. Her hair casting a shadow over her eyes, she moved in front of Pipi. She spread her arms wide, as if to use her body to protect him, ignoring what the other girl said about not killing him yet. "Killing him now, or killing him later, i will not allow." She growled. She raised her head so she can look at the other girl directly now too. "I will not allow you to kill my only friend!" her voice rose too.

Titao looked at Amber and had the instinct to go over and comfort her... then he looked at Kiyumi. Kiyumi might need him..... Whimpering, he went over to Amber instead and nuzzled her, as if saying don't worry. Kiyumi can call upon him when she needed to. Amber was his new friend.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Piripiri was overcome with shock as Kiki stood in front of him. No one had ever treated him like that before; no one had ever showed him love, compassion, or even care. He was hated, despised, and ignored by everyone. They didn't even know what he had done in the past and yet they treated him so. Yet Kiki knew what he had done, how terrible it had been, but still cared about him, loved him, and showed him compassion. If he had not loved her before then he certainly loved her now. Dropping to his knees, he covered his eyes and began to quietly cry.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Furukizu sneered at Kiyumi but said nothing. If she didn't know what Piripiri was capable of, then she should find out the hard way. Furukizu tossed her bangs out of the way of her eyes and gazed at the group coldly.

Chey looked at the strange girl and poked Asura and Ayami.

"They look like they need some hugs. Let's go give them ones." She whispered then bounded up to hug Kiyumi. Asura shrugged then hugged/glomped Piripiri.

"It's gonna be okay." Chey said sweetly to Kiyumi. "She won't hurt nobody no more." With that comment, Chey threw a dangerous look to Furukizu, who ignored her.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Kiyumi would have been silent, but a growl was coming from her throat. She knew what she was, and she wasn't going to hide it any more. How much she wanted to rip this girl's throat out right now for even thinking about harming Pipi. She heard him cry behind her and she glanced over her shoulder, a sad look in her eyes. "Get up... Please Piripiri..... please...." she whispered to him.

She sudden felt arms around her and she blinked, and looked to see who was hugging her. A growl was about to escape from her but it was stuck in her throat. Cat! She tried to get free... tried to get down to the ground... she needed to get away....
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Piripiri soon rose, despite the hug. "Thanks." he muttered quietly. Then he turned to Kiki and helped her to escape the hug from the human who looked like a cat. How convenient that she would be hugged by the cat girl. Who were they anyway?
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am

Ayami watched the goings-on with little interest until Chey mentioned how the three specifically involved in the conflict looked like they needed a hug. She completely agreed and as Chey and Asura went to two of the people, Piriprir and Kiyumi, Ayami leaped at the chance to give someone the comfort of a hug. Being the only one left, Furukizu was the one who was to recieve the brilliance of Ayami's hug. Ayami's hands slipped around Furukizu's waist as she said,

"C'mon, cheer up! We can all be friends and then there won't be anymore fighting!" Her voice was cheerful and she hoped that Furukizu would accept this and relent. If not...well then Ayami might have to discuss with the all-knowing Mr. Branch once more.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am

Furukizu jumped as arms encircled her and glared down at the girl hugging her. She snorted as she listened to the girl. Sure, she would forget what had happened to her in the past and magically forgive Piripiri. There would be world peace and the world would ruled by rainbows and unicorns. Yeah right.

"Let go of me. You're insane." She said coldly, eyes narrowing.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Saved from the cat girl, Kiyumi hid behind Pipi as best as she could. She didn't care if Furukizu saw her reaction to any thing cat. She still meant what she said if she ever attacked Pipi, Kiki would be there to defend him. As she clung to his back, she closed her eyes and let his sent fill her nose. He was her friend, and, most likely, in any kind of weather she would track him down to make sure that he was safe. If any thing happened to him, she would kill any one that she believed that killed him with no mercy. Love and friendship would drive her to no end to make sure he was safe, to make sure his killers were out of this world.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Deep down in Piripiri's gut a small flame seemed to come into existence. It only gave off a little heat at first, but then it began to grow and grow until it was ablaze throughout his entire being. It almost seemed as if was on fire, but this was no physical flame; this was the flame of anger. "Watch out Kiki." He said, taking a step forward. A cloud of his wasps were gathering around them. He had no intention of killing Furukizu; he just wanted to show her that he was not to be messed with. A moment later he pulled out his summoning scroll, bit his finger, and pressed it to the scroll. In a cloud of smoke, a massive hive of Japanese Giant Hornets appeared around them. Their numbers were not nearly as large as the wasps, but they were far far bigger; about the size of a human's thumb and they were a dangerous force. As soon as they appeared a loud buzzing could also be heard. These hornets were not meant to be stealthy; they were their to deal damage.

"Wasp Immobilization Jutsu." The wasps(not the hornets) shot off in the direction of Furukizu. Once they had reached her they would attempt to immobilize her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyla Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Furukizu gave a small snarl as Piripiri attacked her. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. Furukizu pushed Ayami off of her but made certain that the girl was behind her. A smirk appeared on her face as the swarm approached.

"Cutting Wind Blade." She used to Kachine's wind blades to cut up the wasps flying at her, cutting down the size of the swarm. A few were still able to sting her skin but Furukizu ignored them. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as it would have if she had been attacked by the whole swarm.
Cheyla
Cheyla

Back to top Go down

Post  ray Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Kiyumi swore she felt some thing change in Pipi's emotion right now. She let go as he told her to watch out and she looked at him, and then Furukizu. Her hand rested on one of her summoning scrolls, her eyes showing anger. "Let me know if you need help, my dear friend...." She said softly so that only Pipi could hear. She moved to where Amber and Titao was at. "You okay..?" she asked the girl.
ray
ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Ayami wasn't going to let go...until Furukizu pushed her aside and behind her. Ayami was about to protest when she saw the bees (wasps and hornets, I know, but this is Ayami and she doesn't know the difference). Instantly she shut up and hid behind the other girl, hoping beyond hope that she and Furukizu would be ok. She hated bees and wasps and hornets...or anything bug really...and she had no intention of being stung; at all.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 pm

The wasps that had been killed by the wind blade were immediately replaced. Their clan needn't worry about running out of wasps. It was something that didn't really happen. If Furukizu didn't move within the next second or two the she would be immobilized by the wasps, not through stings, but by the incredible strength of thousands of tiny wasps.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6