Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past

4 posters

Go down

Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past Empty Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past

Post  Hawky Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm

All was going great they had everything going and this would mark a special occasion one that would mark the villages history. Shuffling his feet the Hokage was nervous it had been such a long time what would happen if the villages wouldn't hold up there agreement and instead tried to destroy them. Before he had a chance to think about it more he felt a hand on his shoulder turning to see Hawleyite. Saying to his good friend and leader of the Falcon Clan "How's the day been for you Hawleyite hopefully better then mine."

He had spotted the hokage over the festivities sitting by himself on a log Zirconia his tiger was probably off somewhere else chasing a string no doubt. Once he put his hand on his shoulder to be greeted by the Hokage calling him by his 'name' saying back to him playfully like back when they were kids again "I told you already that name's too long for me call me Hawk."

Smiling back to his friend he chuckled while saying "You can tell me that as many times as Zirconia chases her own tail but I'll never remember it." Taking a sip from the glass he had in it was just water but it was still the best around here. Saying back to his friend "Why you over here bothering me when you could be over there dancing with the others?"

Laughing at Diamond he said back "You've known since we were kids that i can't dance my way out of anything and besides it's better to hang out with friends then some of those ninjas." Taking a cookie out of his pocket he sat down by him while they watched the other celebrate the good time.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past Empty Re: Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past

Post  Dustfinger Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Kamakin walked in on the scene, spotting Diamond and Hawk. He made a b-line for the two of them, hoping to avoid all the other people. It was just way too much for him. All he wanted was to enjoy an evening with some people who he actually knew, not go and dance like a careless fool. Hanabira's thoughts entered his head, Why do we have to do this? Must we always be the center of attention? Kamakin laughed, Center of attention? I hate to break it to you Hanabira, but NO ONE is paying us any mind. Hanabira's bladed arms twichted slightly. Sure. So all those people staring at are not really there? You saying that I'm getting delusional? I think you've gotten things mixed up; humans get delusional, praying mantis, on the other hand, do not. Kamakin ignored her good humoredly.

They soon reached Diamond and Hawk. Kamakin was wearing a small smile. "So how goes the celebration? None of the other clans are here...yet. This ought to be an interesting night. I'm prepared to fight if need be." Kamakin's eyes sparkled slightly at the mention of battle. Hanabira gave a similar reaction with a flick of her arms, nearly slicing Diamond's head off. "Sorry." She said, apologizing.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past Empty Re: Celebration for the Village Hidden in the Past

Post  Hawky Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Taking another sip of his water as another ninja approached it was Kamakin smiling he listened to him and when it came to his partner almost slashing his head off he said back "We should have no problems tonight but I'll be sure to let you know if we do and good form Hanabira just save it for our enemies since i wish to keep my head." Chuckling after he said it he picked Zirconia out of the crowd chasing her tail AGAIN her favorite activity.

Hawk relaxed at the sight of another ninja coming there way and took a bite out of his cookie but it was little lasted as Hanabira cut his cookie in half perfectly. The other half fell to the ground and once it did he laughed while saying "Looks like there has already been a victim for this party." Grabbing another sweet from his pocket this was a sucker dark chocolate and unwrapping it before putting it in his mouth a few times he'd forget to do that.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 am

Kamakin couldn't stop a laugh as the cookie fell to the floor. Hanabira was all over it in an instant. Most praying mantis were carnivorous, but Hanabira I had accustomed to sweets too. She didn't understand how humans could possibly eat vegetables, but she had other things on her mind. "1000 years." Kamakin spoke his thoughts out loud. "To think that everyone we knew then is long dead. So many generations have passed." Kamakin's eyes glazed over slightly, he had been friends with some of them...and now they were long dead.

Hanabira could tell that Kamakin was slightly upset, but the one thing she was never good at was comforting people, despite how close she was to him.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 am

Nodding in agreement as he said "Yeah 1000 years i wonder how much the other villages have progressed." As he was distracted about that he attempted to eat his cup only to realize it was made out of glass and wouldn't normally be eaten. He then said out loud "I wonder if there is EVEN people still out there they weren't always on the best terms with each other but i guess the animals we sent out would be back with word of no one by now then."

Hawk twirled the sucker in his mouth and once he realized that Hanabira had a sweet tooth he grabbed another cookie from his pocket he was rather fond of sweets too but he held back until once a year where he almost ate the village out of them. Saying to the praying mantis he asked "You want another cookie i have quiet a few on me."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 am

Hanabira did the equivalent of a laugh before rejecting the candy. "You should control yourself human, you'll grow fat if you keep eating those like that." Hanabira did not sweeten her words. She was blunt, rude, and aggressive. It would probably in Hawk's best interest not to argue, or else it would be his head in the danger zone this time.

Kamakin could tell that Hanabira was already getting dangerously close to causing problems. Calm down Hanabira, he is not threatening your or I. He was just trying to be nice, you ought to learn to be nicer to people. Hanabira chose not to respond to his words, but Kamaking knew she has heard him. She knew he was right too. No, I don't know that you're right. He had once again forgotten that she could hear his everything he thought, but he knew her thoughts too. Sometimes they were rather disturbing.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:34 am

Hawk shrugged and said back "With what we have to do daily i could eat a truck full of cookies and never gain weight." He withdrew his arm and put away the cookie while finishing his sucker got another cookie out this one was wrapped in a gold clear plastic with a rainbow ribbon tied tightly around it. For a few moments he struggled with it unable to get it untied before he said to Diamond "Think you can get this open without anything sharp i don't want it cut." He held it out to Diamond who grabbed it and examined it.

Seeing the writing on it "This is one of your 'special' cookies isn't it again where if you eat it pretty much rots your teeth clear out from the sugar?" Either way it didn't matter he pulled the ribbon right off and handed it back to Hawk before saying "You sure you want to eat these after they wear of you usually have a huge sugar crash."

Grabbing it from his hand he said back "I know that's why i love them only the true sugar lovers can eat one of these and no it does not rot all your teeth out...it just helps if you don't brush them." He hastily opened it to reveal a perfectly baked cookie completely made of chocolate he only had a few baked each year made of his own recipe and he overly enjoyed them.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Thump. Thump. Thump. The thumping moved the ground only slightly, and it was almost like a soft sound. The red dragon walking stopped and butted the short figure in front of her. "Konhonoo, what now?"
"Oh nothing, just the music...." the short figure, the girl called Konhonoo, closed her eyes and swayed to the music, a smile upon her face. Whither the smile true or not, she was smiling non the less and it might brighten a room up. "Matgara, would you like to dance?"
Matgara, the six foot red dragon, shook her head. "The only dancing i do is in the sky with the birds and flying creatures, i do not dance on the ground where i can accidentally squish some one..." She looked around, seeing every one, and seeing Konhonoo smile disappear the the swaying stopping.
The leader of the Dragon Clan shook her head and sighed, the smile disappearing and her swaying stopping. She leaned against her staff with the large silver shaped as a crescent moon and sharp. "How long has it been?"
"Been for what? Since the sealing? Since...."
"Since the betrayal..."
"Eight years, I think..."
"During the time we've been sealed....." a sighed escaped her mouth. She looked up and around, seeing the leader of the village and other ninja. She was hesitating on wither to go over to them or not, but she did, Matgara following in her wake. She took a seat next to them. "Hello." she said to all three. Matgara stopped next to her and nodded her head.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

Kahikoi had managed to find the village. He looked around cautiously, unsure of where to go. There was a celebration going on, so it was clear he was in the right place. But who should be talk to?

"Hiya." KAmakin greeted Konhonoo with a friendly gesture. He had not noticed the arrival of the Mizukage, Kashikoi. He was too distracted with making sure that Hanabira did not kill anyone.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am

Hawk eagerly munched on the cookie it was enough to give you a sugar buzz from smelling it. But that wouldn't stop him in any way even if he almost ate his fingers a few times eating away at it.

Diamond waved at the leader as she sat down next to him but what he didn't know is he would soon be attacked...by something furry.

Weaving form the party he tail wagging behind she came from behind where they were sitting on the log slowly she crouched down and approached her white fur as visible as ever. Approaching her target from behind she jumped at him claws not out and knocked him clear off the log he was sitting on.

Falling to the ground with a loud thump Diamond knew who it was the only one cat who would do this Zirconia rolling to face her he said "Having a good time i guess?"

She nodded back and stood up while moving her tail back and forth playfully she had tackled the mighty Diamond clear off his seat and that was an achievement to her.

Gazing up form the ground he picked out a person of obvious high stature ninja....wait didn't he send a letter to the Mizukage? Hoping that he was right he stood up and yelled at the person he thought was "Excuse me but are you of the Mist village?"

Last edited by Hawky on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 am

Matgara had noticed something white sneaking out of the corner of her eyes, but she said nothing and looked around, watching every one. She blinked, seeing a new arrival, but she said nothing. Konhonoo waved to Kamakin and nodded to the leader again. She couldn't help but laugh as Diamond was tackled by his partner. "Every thing seems to be going fine here..." she said.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Kashikoi slowly walked over to the man who shouted at him. "Yes, and would you be the kage of this village?" He bowed and then held out his hand in greeting, unsure which the man would prefer.

Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

He had never been a one for formality so he shook the man's hand and said "You must be Mizukage i hope but either way i am the leader of the village my name is Diamond Tiger."

Zirconia went on her hind legs and pressed against Diamond's back with her head over his should she stared at the new person and of course introduced herself by saying "And I'm Zirconia Diamond's partner."

Patting Zirconia with his free hand he said next "You having a good time here?" It seemed like everyone was dancing, falling or just sitting on the side lines talking to each other was a good way to meet with the villages.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Kashikoi wasn't really sure what to think about Zirconia, but he went a long with it. "Nice to meet both of you. I am certainly the Mizukage. So what exactly is the meaning of this meeting?" He knew the story of the village, but he figured he'd ask anyway. He was sympathetic to the village; he did not believe that what had happened so long ago was the right decision at the time.

Kamakin as pleased with how well the gathering was going. "Yes it does. Its about time too!"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Natsuki had hung back behind Kashikoi as he jumped right into the celebration. Natsuki had never really been omfortable around large quantities of people and, even though she was older now, she wasn't sure coming her had been a good idea. The journey had been pleasant but still. Taking a deep breath, Natsuki gathered her courage and went after Kashikoi. Once she found him, she stayed close. He seemed to have the situation under control so she wouldn't speak unless spoken to.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Kashikoi took Natsuki's hand once she came to them. "I would like you all to me my new friend, Natsuki. I've pretty much dragged her into all this. Sorry love." He made it pretty clear that the two of them were together. He didn't want any guys trying to steal her from him. They would hear it from him if they dared to make a move on her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Hawk smiled on the log better to claim her then let some one else get her they seemed rather close saying over to the Mizukage "She seems sweet where did you meet her?" Pulling his Shiv from his sleeve he cleaned it off he had been carrying sweets which meant it might have been even slightly covered in something sticky. He wouldn't let that happen as that would also make it harder to play when he got around to it.

Diamond was becoming weighed down from Zirconia on his back and soon after he fell forward landing on his face. He was used to this Zirconia always embarrassed him with people around never would stop either she was like a giant kitten. Trying to stall for a bit he said "Well why don't you just enjoy the party for a bit this will easily be explained in a bit."
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Natsuki felt immediately better when Kashikoi took her hand. It was soothing. What surprised her was the way he introduced her. It sounded like he was giving a warning to all others. It was sweet but something in Natsuki cringed. She had never been claimed. Maybe, since it was the first time she had had anyone say that, the feeling would go away; so, Natsuki pushed the feeling away and smiled at the other gathered people. She still wouldn't speak unless spoken to directly, but she was now more comfortable.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

konhonoo grinned at the company she sat with. Matgara moved in circles and laid down and watched the leader of this village greet the kage that arrived. The Mizkage to be exact. She snorted at the thought. Water shadow... Konhonoo saw the girl that followed the Mizkage and was in awe of how pretty she was. She instantly stood up and skipped over, leaving the staff she carried almost around with her behind, bowing to introduce her self. "I'm Konhonoo Hisora," she said as Matgara stood up with a sigh and walked behind Konhonoo. She didn't want her to get into trouble any way. As Konhonoo straighten, grinning. "I like your hair -" she heard the name of the woman from the Mizkage "- Ms. Natsuki. It reminds me of a river speckled with fish." she said happily. "Oh.. this is Matgara by the way," pointing to the six foot red dragon behind her. "She's my partner." Matgara only nodded her head ever so slightly. She walked back over to the log soon afterwards, deciding that her short, five foot, partner wouldn't get into any trouble. She looked at Hawk and blew a puff of smoke at him. "I'm amazed how you can still play that thing," she said, talking about his Shiv. She turned a few times, then once again, settled down on the ground and yawned.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Kashikoi could tell that the kage did not want to speak on the subject now. "Alright, I can wait. So, this is a bit of a lame question, but what has changed here?" He felt guilty asking it, they must have a lot of hard feelings. In all honesty, he was very nervous about the whole situation. At least the woman was being friendly with Natsuki.

Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayami Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 am

Natsuki turned to the woman who had just joined their group. While the woman was shorter than her, the dragon behind her was larger. Smiling at the girl she said,

"It's very nice to meet you, Hisora-san. And you, Matgara-san. And thank you for the compliment." Her greetings were simple and respectful as she self-consciously ran her left hand through her silky white hair. She wasn't old; she had just been born with white hair.

It was nice to be welcomed so warmly to this ancient village. Natsuki began relaxing more and her hand relaxed in Kashikoi's. She had been slightly squeezing since she was around so many people, but friendliness could go a long way in calming the woman. As she waited for a reply from Konhoono, Natsuki glanced around, taking in the sights. This place hadn't been seen for a very long time.
Ayami
Ayami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down