Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching...

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Searching... - Page 4 Empty Re: Searching...

Post  Dustfinger Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Tomoshibi's mood quickly went from victorious to worried as he saw that Hayashi had changed back to Karasu and that she was now on the floor. He ran over to her, dropping to his knees as soon as he was next to her. Frantically, he began to make sure she was ok. "Are you alright Karasu!? Please say yes! I'm so sorry...I...I...I didn't mean to hurt you!" There was a hint of desperation in his voice. Then he realized how crazy he was acting, but he didn't back off.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

On her stomach with her face to the side towards Tomoshibi. Her eyes where both closed, but she was still breathing, as if she was sleeping and hurt at the same time. She was going to be sore all over. She stayed like she was, as if unconscious. Her gray hair was messy, almost all over the place around her, and her outfit was dusty as well. Hayashi had used up all the chakra, which meant she reverted back to Karasu, and Karasu was unconscious. She would be wondering what happened later.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 pm

A few tears fell off of Tomoshibi's face and lightly pattered Karasu's body. How could he have been so stupid to fight her like this? He lifted her up and carried her to the safest place, sitting her up gently against a rock which he had covered in cloth. Then he dug through his bag to find some herbs that could help in bringing her back. They were mostly fragrant, so he waved them in front of her nose, hoping that the smell would revive her. It looked like she had used all her chakra. That was very dangerous. "Come back to us Karasu! Come back!"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Emrald ran over to where Karasu was Jade could get over what ever was bothering him soon enough he needed to check up on her and make sure she was safe. Looking over Tomoshibi he could tell that this had taken a toll on him but she seemed okay other then being exhausted and he said trying to calm him down "She'll be okay I've ran out of chakra too many times to count she just needs some rest that's all." He couldn't offer her more then maybe going and getting a blanket from a store he didn't have much money and he didn't live here either that letter was still bothering him a bit but he put it out of his mind for now.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 pm

She stirred slightly as she was picked up by Tomoshibi, but she was still out, even though she was a light sleeper. She was set down by him, and sniffed at smelling the herbs, almost sneezing. Karasu's eyes half opened. She looked up at Tomoshibi and blinked, seeing the tears. She wiped his face dry, as best as she could. Her hand rested on his cheek, feeling something as she touched him. She pushed the thought about the feeling away and blinked again. The fight was a fuzzy in her mind, things like this always happened when she was some one different.... Her hand still on his cheek she looked around her. "What happened....?"
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Tomoshibi smiled as he saw that Karasu was awake and he managed a nervous laugh. His eyes were still a bit watery, but he was calming down now. "Hayashi and I decided to spar. It seems that Hayashi used up all of your chakra and you fainted. I'm terribly sorry. I had no intention of hurting you." He took her hand from his cheek and held it between his two hands, waiting for her response. He was afraid she would be angry with him.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Karasu bit her lower lip. She didn't want to see his eyes watery like this.... The girl shook her head. "Oh.... you won then?" she asked, curious now. She hated not know what her other personality did. Often times the things they did also got her in trouble too... As Tomoshibi held her hand, she blushed, face almost instantly red. Her heart skipped a few beats and sped up. What was this feeling? Was it love?.. She didn't remember what love was like..... Any kind of love really...
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 pm

(What is love? Baby don't hurt me.)

Tomoshibi didn't know what to say. He had been caught speechless, thrown off by both her question and her blush. Did she feel it too? Realizing that he had taken her hand, he too blushed, wearing a sheepish grin. "Well that doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're ok. Don't ever scare me like that again! I was so worried!" He couldn't believe he was admitting to how worried he had been, but what could he do now? It was too late to take it back.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

(sorry, don't know your musical reference xD )

Karasu saw him blush and blushed even more. So he felt it, huh? She averted her eyes to Emerald, wanting to take her hand away, but she never did. She gave a weak smile. "Tomoshibi, i can't promise any thing about not scarring you again..." she said softly and weakly. She looked at Emerald and wave weakly agreeing with him that she would be fine.... She felt sleepy... and cold.... With out knowing what she was doing, she moved closer to Tomoshibi, where she senses warmth and closed her eyes.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Tomoshibi pulled her closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder. He had a blanket in his bag, which he proceeded to throw over Karasu. "Its gonna be alright Karasu. This should keep you nice and warm. Are you just cold?" He wanted to do anything he could to help her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

(Very awkward moment for Emrald)

It seemed like over a short time they already liked each other and being by them felt very awkward saying in a rather shaky tone "I'll just go...somewhere over there" he turned his head to a rock. He didn't give them a real chance to answer as he went over there and laid by it staring up at the sky. Jade was still just standing there not really moving at all he'd leave him alone for now there would be a chance later to talk to him as he wouldn't reveal his thoughts near others.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Karasu was instantly asleep as she felt more warmth. She needed sleep and rest. She wrapped her arms around Tomoshibi as best as she could in her sleep, clinging to him. No one (as far as she could remember) had taken care of her, or even worried about her. She could tell that both Tomoshibi and Emrald where both nice.... All the good reason she had to get better soon. She had to leave before she hurt both of them....
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Tomoshibi held Karasu there, looking at her as she slept. His thoughts were beginning to get onto the subject or how cute she looked. He felt a little guilt for Emrald, but he couldn't exactly get up now. He had a very pretty young lady sleeping around him, which was something Tomoshibi had never had happen before. He was not going to wake her up. After about half an hour, Tomoshibi began to grow tired and he soon had his head resting lightly against Karasu's head, as the two of them slept the day away.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:17 pm

For the first time in a long time, Karasu had sweet dreams. It was dreams with her two new friends, she called Tomoshibi and Emrald friends even though they barely know each other, sorta. But thoughts began to stir deep inside, and those sweet dreams went from just that to bad. She knew something bad was going to happen, and she would be the cause of it all. Tomoshibi's heart might break, and Emrald might feel betrayed. Curse the sick mind that created her and her many personality, it seemed like she had always been like this, and she had broken many hearts before because of Kasai and Tsuchi, the Heart Breaker and the Betrayer... Her eyes suddenly shot open, night was still about, and she flinched. She could feel how sore she was even if she didn't move. It was clear Tomoshibi was the one that had won and had clearly left a bad bruise on her, which may have been hit twice, she couldn't tell. A tear slipped down her cheek as she continued to think what might happen to the two if she stayed with them. The girl clung to Tomoshibi tighter as she tried to push the thoughts away, she also tried to stop the tears coming down. I must not think such thoughts till its time....... Karasu finally thought to her self. She closed her eyes again.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 am

Tomoshibi felt Karasu flinch as he too woke up. He lightly stroked her head. Then he noticed the tears that were coming from her eyes. Reaching up with his hands, he lightly wiped the tears away with one finger. "Its going to be all right, I promise." It seemed like something was bothering her. He hoped she would tell him; he wanted to help, to make her feel better. He wanted to show her how he felt.

(As I write this, I'm listening to When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down. Not intentionally either.)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Karasu felt his touch on her head and then her cheek. She heard the words he whispered to her. Should she tell him? Should she tell him what was for sure going to happen? She sniffed, trying to stop the tears again, eyes still close. "I'm afraid..." she slightly whispered, and she did not have the courage to tell him the rest, afraid if by doing so, he just might leave sooner. She shuddered at that thought. Karasu did no want him to leave her even though sooner or later she would have to leave him.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Tomoshibi kissed her on the cheek. "Afraid? I'll protect you." he whispered simply, having no idea exactly what she meant. He knew that he would protect her no matter what it took. He would fight every tailed-demon in existence just to see Karasu again. It would not even require a second thought. He would never let her go unless she needed to leave him to be happy, but he hoped...prayed...that she would not leave.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Rolling over in the night Emrald saw the other two ninja's still sleeping he stood up and went out of the crater in search of Jade. It took a bit but he was able to find him sitting upon a rock about as big as Jade was he was sitting there curled up. Approaching him Emrald said "Jade...you want to come back with the others now?"

His thoughts were all fuzzy and they didn't clear upon hearing Emrald either but he attempted to raise his head only to find it not wanting to move at all.

Emrald wouldn't give up this easily again he asked "Did i do something to upset you?" He hoped not, Jade was very close to him even if they didn't know each others past much.

Moving around to face Emrald he could see how much this hurt him even if it hurt him he couldn't let him feel the pain from this too that would be unlike him. Sighing he said "That letter reminded me of the past when i once belonged to a village like that one."

This didn't surprised Emrald dragons weren't really natural anywhere he knew of and unless he hadn't met Jade he probably never would have believed they existed in the first place. Nodding he said "You didn't seem to like when they took us back to the Sound village so it was rather obvious that you didn't belong there."

Standing up he said back to Emrald "I don't remember much about it but i do know i didn't come form the sound village even if that's the only place i can remember. If you and those other two ninjas are going to that village i will go with you i want to see if i can remember anything about it."

Holding his hand out so Jade could climb into his shoulder he said "If anyone there tries to hurt you or take you away i will do anything i can to stop them." He would never let them do anything to his partner Jade he'd die before they would be taken back into another village like the Sound.

Smiling he climbed up Emrald's arm onto his shoulder and took his normal place as they both went back down into the crater and laid down by the rock which Emrald had originally laid by.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

The girl looked up at Tomoshibi's light blue eyes where her gray ones. She then averted her gaze to the ground. I need to tell him... i know... but..... i... i don't know how to tell him.... she thought. She clung to him tighter then before and buried her face in his chest. At least she had him now. She might just tell him now... "Its.... its not that.. Tomoshibi, i....." no.. she couldn't finish.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Tomoshibi was beginning to get worried about her now. "Y-you what? You can tell me anything Karasu. Its not going to change anything." He petted her head again calmly, although he was still very worried. Please don't let it be anything truly bad.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm

More tears spilled down Karasu's face. She had to finish what she was going to say. She had already made him worried. She sniffed. "I-i can't stay forever with out...... with out hurting y-you......" she said softly, that you would have to listen hard to hear what she said.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Tomoshibi's face became a mixture of surprise and confusion; surprised that she was dangerous and confusion as to what she meant. He did find it hard to believe that she could actually hurt him. Then he guessed it. "I don't care if you could hurt me. It would hurt more to see you leave, even if you actually did hurt me." It was clear that Tomoshibi meant every word he said. He knew that the pain of losing her would be worse than any physical wound he could inflict on her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am

Karasu looked at his eyes again. She sighed sadly. "Wouldn't it hurt more if your heart broke because... because...." she sighed again. She realized that ether way she would end up breaking his heart. Ether from her leaving to protect him, or from Kasai jumping from one guy to the next, or from Tsuchi betraying him to an enemy.... She couldn't win, it seemed..... She started to cry heavily. She hated her life!
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Tomoshibi decided to just address the issue, or at least what he thought it was. "Its your other personalities right? I don't care about your other personalities. I like you the way you are Karasu. It wouldn't be you breaking my heart then, it would be someone else in the same body. I'll handle that if and when the time comes. Please, I don't think I can just let you leave like that." Tomoshibi meant every word, sticking to his 'no lies' philosophy as always. He wrapped his arms around Karasu, emphasizing what he said.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Karasu heard his words though the sound of her crying, and once again, she forced her self to calm down. She lifted her head to look at him again, and unwrapped her arms, only to whip her tears away her self. She soon wrapped her arms around him again. She was still looking at his face. She leaned forward, giving him a small kiss and she pulled her head back and blushed. He might be the one.... she thought now. He has to be the one..... "Thank you...." she said to him. She cuddled closer.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next