Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching...

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Searching... Empty Searching...

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am

Tomoshibi looked around in the Village Hidden in the Sand. Things looked so unfamiliar and fear gripped him. He had been away from Konoha for a long time now, but he still didn't feel comfortable in rival villages. There were people all around, but he didn't know who to talk to. Hopefully his odd appearance would attract attention from some interesting people.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Searching... Empty On Fire

Post  Hawky Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Running threw the streets of the sand village another accident had happened in this village. Jade his dragon was displeased where he was eating and decided to set fire to it well needless to say the restaurant owner didn't like it in the least. Taking a sharp turn only to have Jade's claws dig into his shoulder as he ran the green dragon stood out among a crowd but running he just looked like a green streak. Turning left this time and he wasn't watching where he was going like usual and almost ran into a male around the same age as him. Rolling into the sand backwards he caught a slight glimpse of the person in total white which stood out a lot here. Diving right into the sand head first after the collision only his wing tips and tail were sticking out next to Emrald.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Searching... Empty Re: Searching...

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 am

Tomoshibi let out a cry of surprise and his two Tessen in hand immediately. Electricity was sparkling through the blades and he had them ready to throw. Once he realized what had happened, he relaxed, sheathing his tessen. "Watch it dude. You might have lost your hand there if you had touched me." There was a forcefield of invisible light currently surrounding Tomoshibi. He still hadn't fully mastered the technique, but it was certainly capable of protecting against most attacks. "I'm Tomoshibi by the way." No one had really noticed what happened; this stuff was probably fairly common in these places.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

Looking up from where he had landed he searched the sand until he found what he was looking for...Jade. Grabbing him out by the tail to be met by a sharp but stern bite to the hand but he was used to Jade's bites and just dropped him on his should as he stood up and dusted off. Hearing the person introduce himself he would too "I'm Emrald and this is Jade" he said while pointing at his friend who was now perched on his shoulder like a bird would. Looking at him and he said interested "Nice blades!" Almost gawking like a child would at a new toy he stared at it wishing that he could see it from every angle at once and how it made lightning. His own blade was hanging from his right side held on by a rope threw his pocket.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:43 am

Tomoshibi smiled innocently, "Thanks, they are my tessen. They are no different than any other. Its all about how I use them. I'm the words behind the magic." The dragon thing was very odd. He reached out, wanting to touch it, but pulled himself back. It didn't seem too friendly and his forcefield was still active. Suddenly everything went dark around the two of them and he sighed, realizing that he had lost control again. The darkness only affected the two of them, too everyone else they looked normal.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:49 am

Jumping back he looked around it was dark now had he lost track of time or was something happening? He asked questionably "What happened?" Jade knew he was doing this but why was a good question but for now he'd still keep an eye on this person even if Emrald trusted him. Trying to get a good look of things Emrald peered into what was now dark it was still odd but it didn't seem bad in a way.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am

Tomoshibi rolled his eyes, not that anyone could see anything, but... "Well I recently discovered that I have a bloodline limit; I can control light and dark and make it act as a physical object. I was using it before, but you couldn't see it because I made the light appear as the same color as the light we are in now. Unfortunately, I can't really control it very well so stuff like this tends to happen." Pulling out one of the tessen, he let his chakra run through it to generate electricity. It made some light for them to see. "I apologize for this."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:06 am

Looking back to him "I don't mind at all I've never seen a bloodlimit this close or ever heard of one this cool." Jade snapped by Emrald's ear and whispered low enough for just Emrald to tell he was talking "Why you being so nice to him at all?" Almost wanting to send Jade off of his shoulder and into the ground he was always like this never letting him make any friends that weren't fire-proof which none never were. Keeping his gaze from Emrald's shoulder on Tomoshibi he wouldn't let this ninja hear him talking at all.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am

Suddenly the light returned and they could see once again. "Well now that thats over..." He didn't put the tessen back, but rather aimed for a glass bottle about thirty feet away. He threw both at the bottle and watched as they moved through the air, sliced the bottle, and returned back to his open hands. A moment later the bottle was cut in two places, but it didn't move at all. "Its just as well; my little acrobatic tricks were beginning to get useless."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:24 am

He was impressed by his new friends skills very much and it interested him quite a bit how he could aim like that and still manage to hit his target. Clapping like it was a show meant for him and said after "That was a cool trick!" Jade sighed and climbed onto Emrald's head moved in circles a few times and sat down on his head still facing Tomoshibi glaring at him with his eyes that were the same color exactly as Emrald.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

A gray streak came running around the corner, the frighten girl looked behind her, a shop tender was chasing after her, yelling, "come back here you little thief, you have to pay for that!" Oh why Tsuchi, why did you have to get me in to trouble like this! Her other personality, or soul as some thought, had stolen food from a shop. Thing was, there was no money left in the girl's pockets. The girl was name Karasu Sho Rosutokon, and she had 5 different personality, or souls as people considered. Tsuchi was one of those personality. She turned her head to late, running into a boy with a dragon on top of his head, causing the dragon to fall on to her chest. Food went flying every where and the shop tender had only stopped a few feet away to catch his breath.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Just as he had become comfortable when 'WHAM!' Someone ran into Emrald knocking him off of his head and landed on the person's chest. Looking at the person he growled if this wasn't a village full of people he would set this person on fire. Stretching his wings he flapped them and rose up staring at the person below and then gazed at the shop keeper spat small bits of fire at his feet while he floated there flapping his wings.Landing on his butt Emrald gazed up to notice Jade had landed on the person he knew Jade would be nowhere near happy due to this.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Tomoshibi laughed, "Its not that..." He cut himself off when a young girl collided with Emrald. Shaking his head, it seemed that things like this happened a lot around here. "You two seem to either hit things or get hit an awful lot." The shop keeper seemed to want something. He had several coins in his pocket and tossed them to the shop-keeper. The amount was more than generous. "That ought to pay for her. Now let us be please." Tomoshibi wasn't particularly friendly, but he spoke with a certain respect to the shopkeeper.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:12 pm

The shop keeper looked at the coins and blinked, then up at the group. he jumped back when fire was spat at him. The shop keeper shook his head. "This should be plenty, just make sure this girl doesn't get in to trouble again." he walked off happy. Karasu blinked and stood on her knees, she looked at the dragon, afraid of it, then at Tomoshibi. She got to her knees and bowed, her head touching the ground. "Thank you so much sir!" she said, her voice almost trembling with fear. the food on the ground where dirty and muddy, and even if she was to clean them, she would never eat stolen goods. Karasu's stomach started to growl, she was steal remaining in her position, shaking, afraid, lost.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Tomoshibi shook his head, smiling slightly. "My pleasure, and please don't bow to me. Such treatment should be given to those higher than you. We are all equals here." Suddenly the lights went out again, this affecting the three of them. "Crap. Sorry, thats my fault. I can't control these things very well." He took a step back and hit his head against something hard. "Ow, what was that?" he said as he turned. His hand hit something in a similar manner. "Oh great, I'm surrounded by a forcefield. You two might want to check that you aren't surrounded by one." he said as he turned, facing them again. They were surrounded by forcefield; neither of them would be able to move without making contact with an invisible forcefield.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 am

(Jade is trapped in Karasu's one)

Flapping his wings he went up a bit higher then hit his head on the shield falling back down he landed on Karasu's leg and spoke loud enough for them to hear "Darn that really hurt!" Rubbing his head with his arms like a human would do. Emrald sat down there was no use trying to get out for now and once it wore off they'd be free but he was away from Jade so that wasn't pleasant to him in anyway. Looking to Tomoshibi he asked "About how long does this take to wear off?" He laid down now relaxing his legs and head almost touching the edges of where they were trapped for now and off he went into a daydream waiting for Tomoshibi's answer.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

Tomoshibi shrugged; he had no idea how long it would last. It took a lot of chakra to maintain though so it would run out eventually. "I honestly don't know how long it lasts, but I do know that it takes an...awful lot of chakra to maintain. I'll run out eventually, but thats not good either. I need to have my strength around; you never know when you might need to fight. So, what brings you here? or are you part of the village?" A growl escaped his throat as he checked the forcefield, which was still there.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:40 am

Coming out of his daydream he said back "Nope I'm not from around here i was once in Leaf village and another. Pushing back the memories he veered off topic "Do you see a cloud there?" he pointed into the darkness where nothing was but he could hope and try to get him off that topic. Jade shook himself and just laid there he didn't feel like moving right now but he didn't know he was laying onto of someone either.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am

Karasu straighten up, still on her knees. "But..." she sighed and shook her head. She blinked as every thing went dark and she started to shake out of fear. Where they being attacked? She listened to what Tomoshibi and Emrald where saying. She blinked and poked the area in front of her, touch an invisible wall. "Oh..." she looked over at her legs as Jade fell on to them and spoke... She blinked then gave a yelp of fear, moving her legs closer to her and out from underneath the small dragon. "i-i-it spoke!" She looked at Tomoshibi as he asked a question, she looked down at her nin-head band and sighed. "I used to be Karasu Sho Rosutokon of the Leaf...." she said softly. She stared at Jade, afraid of him even more.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Emrald's attempt to change subjects was done in an odd manner. A cloud? In the dark... Suddenly the light returned and Tomoshibi was able to move. All of the effects had disappeared. "Glad thats over. We probably looked a little odd considering everyone can still see us. I need to work some more on these. Anybody up for a spar or somethin'?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm

He didn't expect to be back on the ground again Karasu pulled her leg from under him and he fell onto the ground and commented "What you do that for? I could have hit my head or something!?" Normally he wouldn't care but around those he didn't know he acted like this his real way of acting only friends or those he trusts may see. Noticing the force field was gone he walked over to Emrald and pulled on a few of his hairs. Saying muffled as he pulled "Get up lazy head you're going to spar with Tomoshibi." Grabbing Jade he held him as he stood up then said "Fine fine i will then."Dropping him on his shoulder and then asked "Do you mind if Jade just sits on my shoulder?" Even in sparring he liked Jade with him even if he did nothing and dug his claws into his shoulder.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm

karasu pointed at the small dragon. "I-i-i-it spoke again..." the girl said she watched it then Emrald and Tomoshibi. Karasu looked down, she feeling weak again, and her stomach rumbled reminding her why she felt that way. "I'm afraid i can't spar with any of you, even at energy...." she was also the weakest compared to her other personality. "And i don't know if they would like to spar.." talking mostly to her self then.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Tomoshibi wasn't really sure how good of a fight this would be, but at least it was a start. "I don't mind." he prepared himself for a fight when the girl said something about 'they'. "They?" he asked, shooting an odd look at Karasu. She was talking as if there was more than one of her. That was very odd...very odd indeed. Maybe she has multiple personalities. Its not unheard of, although rare. It would be interesting to study that, but it wouldn't be right either.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Karasu bit her tounge as she realized her mistake. She looked down again at a dirty fruit, stomach growling again. "People that i know and some times....... come out....." Don't tell them, Karasu! a light watery voice said in Karasu's head. It was Sui who spoke. It was like this that happen to Karasu, and she often wondered if she was going insane.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 pm

The growling stomach of Karasu was driving Tomoshibi crazy. He had just bought some food; mostly fruit. He handed her a piece. "Here, take it please. I won't ask any more questions if you don't wish me too, but I am curious to know what you mean." The spar was not forgotten, but Karasu was turning out to be a huge distraction. Hopefully he could find out more about her.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next