Shadow Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching...

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Searching... - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching...

Post  Wolf Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Karasu snatched the fruit quickly. Her appearance had changed to some one wearing green, but it only lasted for a blink of an eye. Every thing seemed normal, but there was a very confused look on Karasu's face as she looked down at the fruit that she had now in her hand. She took a bite and chewed it slowly, thinking. Tsuchi, you need to stop doing that! she said, wanting to hit her head. There was no sound from the Earth element personality. Karasu sighed, swallowing and she looked up at Tomoshibi, she was still on the ground. "Well.... its kinda hard to explain... with out getting in trouble....." she finished the fruit off. Don't till him any thing, you don't need to do any explaining, Karasu. Sui said. Just shut up and stop talking like a blabbering like a stormy wind. the voice was of a gentle wind, Hayashi, her Wind elemental personality, had spoken. "Nnn..." Karasu put her hands to her head, clsoing her eyes tight. She hated hearing voices in her head, it often gave her headaches, Sui and Hayashi where arguing over how nice or how strict they should be.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Getting into a stance he stood there ready but Jade wasn't happy with how his stance was nipping at his ear he said "Your legs are too far apart and you should have your hands ready!" Swatting at the dragon to receive a swift bite to the hand not enough to draw blood but still leave a mark. Giving in to what the dragon said he moved his legs closer together not wanting another annoying bite from Jade.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Tomoshibi's diagnosis of Karasu was clearly correct. She seemed nice enough, at least this one did; if not a little to submissive. "Well as I said, you don't have to talk about it. Just figured I'd ask." he turned back to Emrald. "Well it seems you are ready. How good are you at dealing with weapons?" he asked as he pulled the naginata off his back. Figuring it was only fair to give a demonstration of his power, he faced a direction where nothing could be damaged, then he did a vertical slash with naginata. This sent a wave of electricity flying off into the distance. "Now you've seen the basics of what I do with all these things. Let's begin."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

https://shadow-shinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:59 am

He swallowed a dry gulp at the power of his opponents power but he could give up getting his sword untangled from the rope in which it hang it was a finely crafted blade but in the hands of Emrald it was like a stick he had almost no experience in wielding a blade. Saying quickly "I'll try and use this blade but i don't think i can do much." Taking a quick breath he dashed to the right of Tomoshibi his blade had nothing special about it but he would still try. Griping his blade he slashed upwards hoping to hit something but he knew that it wouldn't do more then a scratch to his opponent.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

Tomoshibi put away the naginata just after avoiding Emrald's attack by dodging to the side. Then he pulled out both Tessen, opened them up, and threw them. They spun away from Tomoshibi, moved around in a circular fashion, and began to make their return trip. Emrald was directly in the path from them too Tomoshibi. As soon as he had thrown the tessen, he grabbed his naginata again and waited for Emrald's response. He could use the naginata to continuously launch assaults with the tessen as well as attack with the naginata. The movements were complicated and had taken him several years to master, but he was now an expert with juggling tessen.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:47 am

With his opponent dodging and now having to worry about the Tessen this was becoming complicated. He'd try another assault on his opponent but just as he began Jade whispered to him use Kasai-Ken meaning Fire Blade he hadn't mastered it but it was worth a try it being one of his father's techniques he never wanted to but Jade had forced him to over the years. Saying "Kasai-Ken" his blade lit on fire from the chakra he was now putting into it too much and it would damage him but too little and it would go out. Slashing the air by Tomoshibi the fire from his blade went in the direction of him but they were off balance slightly making two very not straight lines of fire passing threw the air. Diving below it he aimed at Tomoshibi's legs hoping for something to hit.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Tomoshibi wasn't even breaking a sweat from the battle. His bloodline made it extremely difficult to deal any real wound to him. The sword and flames were nothing to be concerned about. He mentally made a visible forcefield, this made from dark, which stopped the attack in its tracks. The tessen returned to him moments later, swinging his naginata he was able to catch both tessen and send them back off, straight towards Emrald.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

He barely blocked the hits but one skimmed his right side and tore threw his shirt and cut him slightly he fell backwards and landed. Jade rolled off his shoulder almost running into Karasu but skidded to a stop just before. Emrald put down his sword onto the ground he wasn't going to win this match without training more which he hated to do but he guessed it might be a good idea for once. Standing back up he said impressed "Well good fight but there's no way I'm going to win for now." Where he was cut was beginning to sting a bit but wasn't anything major so they still hoped they could be friends.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Tomoshibi felt bad for actually cutting Emrald; he had hoped he would have been able to avoid everything. Sheathing the naginata and tessen, he looked at Emrald's wound. "I can get some herbs to help with that if you want. I have a pretty good knowledge of herbs. I believe that natural healing is far better than using jutsu. You'll get better at fighting, it just takes time. Besides, I'm not that great offensively; my skills lie in defending myself and those around me. Although that doesn't mean I'm hopeless in battle. At least you can use your chakra. Thats always a start."
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Karasu's appearance became blue at the sight of blood. Her face and her body shape where still the same, but the hair and out fit was different. the change happened in a blink of an eye. Sui, the blue appearance glared at Jade. "Keep your distance and don't try to burn me fire user." She told the dragon standing up and walking over to Emrald and Tomoshibi, taking a look at Emrald's cut. "Hmmm.. can't tell if its too deep...." she said. She shot a glance at Tomoshibi. "Wounds healing naturaly is fine, but some times one needs a herb or some healing to deal with the pain. If I can tell this cut is deep or not, i know what i can do to help him with the pain..."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Tomoshibi turned to Sui, clearly irritated. "Don't get so defensive! I didn't say that there was anything wrong with healing. And I was already helping him, you don't have to butt in like that. I don't appreciate it. Now please let me do my work! The cut isn't deep, he was just grazed a little. He may not even need anything at all for it." Turning back to Emrald, he gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry for hitting you. Do you need anything for the pain? or do you think you'll be ok?"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Sui glared at him. What did he know about herbs and all!? She had worked in this profession since, since... She didn't know how long... She just knew she was better then most. And his yelling.. it was hurting her feelings. She hated fights, even a small friendly spar, and she hated yelling. She started to break down and tears and the appearance of Karasu changed again to some one wearing black and her hair was a purplish gray. All this figure did was sighed and moved out of the way. "His stance was wrong, he was even lucky he only got a cut..." this karasu mumbled to her self.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Trying to keep this for escalating he said "I should be fine it's only a little cut but now i have to fix my shirt which will be a bit of a pain." Looking over to the changing Karasu "Yup my stances are horrible without Jade helping even though we do have some stuff to work out." Sticking his tongue at Karasu mostly just back at the comment about fire breather's Jade then walked over to Emrald and jumped up to his shoulder from the ground which he did most of the time anyways.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Tomoshibi felt guilty that Karasu had gotten up set. "I'm sorry for getting so angry. I can be snappy sometimes. Can you forgive me?" he asked, hoping that there wasn't any hard feelings. Karasu seemed nice enough, if not a little odd at times, but was probably more due to her disorder rather than her own personality. Everyone acted odd at times anyway. At least Emrald wasn't hurt badly, which Tomoshibi had figured anyway.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Karasu/Hayashi looked at Tomoshibi and shrugged. "Sui is fine..." she said, letting out a sigh then giving a small bow to introduce her self. "I am Hayashi of karasu's many personalitys. I guess this little secret wind got out..." She looked at Emrald. "Well i can teach you some stances that I, when I have my own chance, practice. Though, I don't know if you could keep up with me..."
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Tomoshibi bowed too and figured he could also help out Emrald. "I could help with the stances too, but stance isn't everything. You need to really know how to fight too." Well at least Karasu wasn't angry with him. He had been worried that she would have been very upset.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 am

Emrald took out a needle and thread from his pocket he had learned to sew since he never could really afford new clothes starting on it he threaded the needle and started away at it pricking his side a few times he was used to doing it with his shirt off but he wasn't going to take it off in public even if he was a guy. Jade looked over Emrald's shoulder as he did the stitching this was one of the few things he could do without any help sadly. Sighing he went back to stare at Karasu and what she was calling he constant changing looks it was odd and very weird to him there would be no advantage to constantly changing like that or would there? Almost ignoring both there comments he replied late first to Karasu/Hayashi saying "I'm sure I'd be able to keep up i have plenty of speed but" turning to Tomoshibi "he has a good point that it's not just about stance you also need battle skills to go with a stance." Sighing he finally said in the end "I wish it was just easier to learn this stuff training all day can be a bit annoying." Then just as he finished Jade nipped his ear causing him to poke himself again.

(Yay i made Emrald a seamstress!)
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Karasu/Hayashi shrugged. "True, but i have always found that some fighting knowledge is in ones mind...how to gain that knowledge, it differs from every one." She gave a small smirk towards Emrald. " Plenty of speed might not be a help to you around me, my dear child."

(gah short post, fingers hurt..)
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Tomoshibi looked suspiciously at Hayashi. "And as for me, I'm very hard to kill. I'm not the greatest at offensive techniques, but my bloodline makes most offensive techniques useless. Speed is your best ally when fighting me. Hahaha, Emrald it looks like between Karasu and me, you've got to learn both. Well, are any of you planning on heading anywhere at the moment? Not much point in just standing around here." They were getting looks from the villagers too, which wasn't helping matters.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Looking up in between the threading he was doing he replied "I don't really know where I'm going not quite sure yet actually we've been traveling around for a while looking for-" but his sentence was cut short by Jade biting his ear with force. There was no need to be trusting of these people in the least and he wasn't going to let Emrald say what he thought he had remembered in the past. Covering up by saying "We were looking for some good places to train that's all.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Tomoshibi just shook his head, everyone seemed to be hiding something. Why were people so untrusting? Not everyone was out to get you. You were really safer than most seemed to think; the only time you needed to worry was when you yourself were someone to worry about. Well there you go, I'm not exactly the most innocent person around. I've done my share of rights and wrongs.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Hayashi shrugged and looked at the sky. "We- well i - really don't have any where to go.... No plans.... nothing...." She looked at Tomoshibi and smiled. "Speed has always been my ally, i might be interesting to spar or train with you, later perhaps." The black clothed and grayed hair Karasu looked around, she felt uneasy here, not enough wind to feel.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustfinger Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Tomoshibi smiled back a Karasu. "Well I'm sure that can be arranged." he winked at her. An idea came to him, "Well if you all want to do some training, why don't I take you to my training place? We won't have to worry about the watching eyes of these city folk so there won't be any need to control our selves. We also won't have to worry about damaging anything.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawky Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 pm

A place where they could train in peace would be great so Emrald replied "Sure sounds like a good place when can we go?" He already wanted to go there but he could be patient if there was other business to be done first. Jade sighed and sat there waiting in case he had to interrupt Emrald again if he got started on it again.
Hawky
Hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Hayashi grinned. "Good, i can't wait to spar and train." She listened to the both of them. Training grounds heh? Hope it has wind... she thought. "Well, when can we go?" she asked.
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next